Emilia Danielle is an Australian model and actress born in Gold Coast, Australia on January 8, 2009 who has worked with international brands and has appeared on several TV shows since she made her TV debut on the drama series ‘The End’. She has experience in the martial art of taekwondo and is also a cheerleader and dancer. People love to see her sharing her journey on Instagram to over 190k followers.
Still at the age of eleven, Emilia has experience with runway and photographic modelling. She says she love to work with different photogrpahers to create unique stories with each shoot. She loves to travel, camp with her family and to study taekwondo, with a goal to be Black Belt at the age of 12.
Raised by British parents, she is quick to learn accents and particular dialects from various areas of the UK whilst also working on her general American accent. Emilia has experience on set for large productions, TVC and long term promotional campaigns, taking direction well and is keen to learn new skills.
Emilia is easy going, good natured and has a great sense of humour. While she is mature and professional she still have the youthful charm of a young girl. She has experience at Huxley School of makeup modelling for special FX and prosthetic makeup up looks as well as Avant grade, editorial and commercial looks, so mature content does not phase her and she understands the whole process. In her spare time.
Credits & experience
- The Warehouse Studio : Screen Acting
- Self Tape Academy : Self Tape Course
- Self Tape Academy : General American Accent
- Katherine Beck : American Accent course
- Self Tape Academy : English Accent Course – RP Accent
- Self Tape Academy : English Accent Course – General British
- Jo Kelly : Actors confidence course
- Kids Fashion Week : Runway Model FloActive
- Ben Parkinson Casting : 2 day course covering casting, American accent, & scripts.
- Sandra Bell : American Accent Course
- Paul Giggle : Mirvac Luxury Apartments for media & print
- www.stuntpark.com.au : Short ‘movie stunt man’ course, inc. falls from height
- Movie World : White Christmas Girl TVC and promotional material
- Introduction to castings : Williams Management course
- Huxley makeup school : Regular model for creative, editorial and fashion makeup workshops for trainee makeup artists
- Zacs All Stars : Competing in Cheer as a Flyer, Jazz, & HipHop
- TV Series, The End : Speaking Part
- Catalogue work for website : Modeling new fashion line
- Pavement Brands : Social Media Influencer
- Dance Dimensions : Youth Jazz, Junior Pom, Youth Hip Hop. Cheerleading level 3 tumble level 4
- Kids Fashion Week : Runway Model
- Kids Fashion Meets Music : Runway Model
Emilia has worked on commercial sets for many Australian clothing and fitness brands, these have been used in stores such as Myer, David Jones, dance stores in the USA and Pavement Brands.
Emilia also has runway and editorial experience, being the cover model for a number of magazines both print and online.
She can speak english in various accents as :
- UK English
- UK Posh
- UK Scottish
- USA California
Visit her profile at :