Nanditha (conceived 28 February 1978) is an Indian artist. Most popular as a playback vocalist in the Kannada entertainment world, she sings in different dialects like Tamil and Telugu. Nanditha started her playback profession from the film Habba (1998). From that point forward, she has won various honors including the Karnataka State Film Awards and Filmfare Awards South for her singing.
Nanditha finished her BE from R V College of Engineering (RVCE), Bangalore. She filled in as a computer programmer for Cisco frameworks for quite a while. She left the work and got involved completely into music. She is likewise a prepared veena player. Her melodic vocation began as a track vocalist for music chief Hamsalekha. He offered her the first reprieve in quite a while film Habba in 1998.
Nanditha has worked with numerous authors including Ilayaraja, Mano Murthy, Hamsalekha, V. Manohar, Rajesh Ramanath and others. She has won the Karnataka state grant for three sequential times and she is the main artist such a long ways from Karnataka to accomplish that. She has laid down a good foundation for herself as a naming craftsman as well. She has named for strike films like Nanna Preethiya Hudugi (for Deepa), Paris Pranaya (for Minal patel). She has won numerous filmfare grants including the SIIMA grant for best female artist for the tune Kariya I love youfrom Duniya.
Some of her songs are
- “Jo Jo” (Dr. B. R. Ambedkar)
- “Baaramma Rama” (Dr. B. R. Ambedkar)
- “Moda Modalu” (Yeshwant)
- “Akka” (Kallarali Hoovagi)
- “Sihi Gali” (Aa Dinagalu)
- “Kariya I Love You” (Duniya)
- “Hoo Kanasa Jokali” (Inthi Ninna Preethiya)
- “Baara Sanihake Baara” (Apthamitra)
Karnataka State Film Awards
- 2002: Best Female Playback Singer for “Bili Bannada Gini” from Gandhada Gombe
- 2003: Best Female Playback Singer for “Yede Tumbi Hadidenu” from [[Paris Pranaya|Paris Pranaya
- 2004: Best Female Playback Singer for “Aakashake Obba” from Jogula
- 2009: Best Female Playback Singer for “Baanige Bhaskara Chanda” from Mandakini
Filmfare Awards South
- 2007: Best Female Playback Singer – Kannada for “Kariya I Love You” from [[Duniya (2007 film)|Duniya
- 2009: nominated, Best Female Playback Singer – Kannada for “Neenendare” from [[Raam (2009 film)|Raam
Udaya Film Awards
Suvarna Film Awards
- 2008: Favorite Singer at SFM Kalaa Awards