Neha Rajpal (née Chandna) (conceived 23 June 1978) is a maker, vocalist and anchor in the Indian music industry, Hindi movies, and particularly the Marathi local music industry. She has likewise acted in different other Indian dialects including Bengali, Kannada, Telugu, Sindhi, Gujarati and Chhattisgarhi. Neha spells her name as ‘Nehha’. Neha has delivered her lady Marathi film Copy under the pennant “Neha Rajpal Creations” in relationship with Viacom18. The film composed by public honor victor Vijay Maurya and Yogesh Vinayak Joshi delivered in 2016. It’s music was exceptionally valued and it proceeded to win the best music collection of the year (Audience members Decision) against blockbuster like Sairat.
She was brought into the world on 23 June 1978 in Dombivli, Maharashtra, India, and did her tutoring in Model English School, Pandurangwadi and proceeded to turn into a clinical expert. She is a MBBS specialist by capability. She did her clinical tutoring from MGM Clinical School, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai. She was prepared in old style vocals by Master Vibhavari Bandhavkar of Kirana gharana. She was prepared in light music by music chief Anil Mohile.
- Her first playback song was ‘Din Din Diwali’ from Marathi Film ‘Manus’ under the music direction of Mr. Anil Mohile.
- Her major Hindi film song was ‘Ek Baicheni’ from Nayee Padosan of Shankar–Ehsaan–Loy.
- Her single ‘Bekarar’ in Hindi was penned by her husband Akash Rajpal who is a writer in the Indian film industry and a healthcare professional. The song had been released digitally by Strawberry Records India.
- Her famous songs include:
- Mann He Bavare a single made by her own production house “Neha Rajpal Productions”
- ‘Fulnara Mausam from Mukkam Post London’
- Tu Manat from Fakt Ladha Manha
- Oth Olavle from Shubh Mangal Savadhan
- De-Dhakka from De-Dhakka
- Maharashtra Geet from Mee Shivaji Raaje Boltoe’
- She has sung a song ‘Ek Bechainee’in Shankar Ehsaan Loy’s Hindi Film Nayee Padosan.
- Nehha performed live at the Ashwamedh Marathi Fusion Concert where she sang yesteryear Marathi melodies on modern fusion arrangements created by noted Indian classical instrumentalist Abhijit Pohankar
- Nehha performed during the Diwali Pahat along with other sinor industry colleagues like Padmaja Fenade and other. The event was performed live in front of eminent personalities like the Mayor of Mumbai and political leaders. The event was conducted by Music Director Anil Mohile.
- Neha has sung various songs in the Marathi Ganpati Albums ‘Ganesha dudu dudu dhavat ye (गणेशा दुडू दुडू धावत ये) and Mangalmurtir Ashtavinayak (मंगलमूतीर् अष्टविनायक)
- Various songs of Nehha can be heard on a music aggregation site
- Various live musical performances of Nehha can be viewed on video aggregation sites
- She launched her maiden production venture “Neha Rajpal Productions” through a song titled “Mann He Bavare”, a Marathi Single with its video on 14 February 2014. The song launched on 9x Jhakaas and Radio City (Indian radio station) on the same day.
- Her “Neha Rajpal Productions” has produced the popular poetry section called “Jhakaas Kavita” on 9x Jhakaas
Awards and Trophies
- Neha’s route to fame was winning the prestigious Hindi Zee TV reality Music show – Saregamapa in 2004.
- Neha has won several awards including the prestigious Zee Gaurav Puraskar for best Female Playback Singing in year 2008 for her song “Fulnara Mausam” from film “Mukkam post London”.
Judge / Anchor / Host
- Nehha is a longest-serving anchor of a popular Marathi TV show on the Doordarshan Sahyadri channel, hosting the popular musical game show ‘Antakshari’. She has had different co- anchors over a period of time including the veteran Prashant Damle, and comedian Atul Parchure.
- She judged the first season of “Gaurav Maharashtracha” of saibaba telefilms for ETV Marathi along with Swapnil Bandodkar and Abhijit Pohankar.
- She was given the opportunity to inaugurate the Maharashtra Times Carnival along with a well known celebrity Mr Abhishek Bachchan
- She has inaugurated the release of a music compilation ‘Nile Akash’ of poet Shankar Pandit
- Marathi Abhimaangeet
- Nehha was part of the historic Marathi song (created by Eminent Music director Kaushal Inamdar) where more than 450 accomplished singers come together to single song to make this song a collage of melodious voices.
- Nehha was given the opportunity to inaugurate the prestigious Marathi Vishwakosh (Third Edition) (Marathi language encyclopaedia) along with prominent dignitaries like Former Mumbai University Vice-Chancellor Dr. Snehalata Deshmukh and others
- Nehha was featured in a leading newspaper among prominent playback singers of Marathi Music Industry. The article speaks about the changing trends in Marathi music and how the singers like Nehha have shaped it with experimentation
- Nehha got the honour of composing a song “माझी मराठी मराठी… तिचे कौतुक कौतुक” written for the Marathi Encyclopedia Project of Government of India.
- Nehha got the honour of being a guest editor of Lokmat news papers on occasion of women’s day on 8 March 2013 .
- Release of Third khand of Vishwakosh http://maharashtratimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/17366562.cms?prtpage=1
- MaharashtraTimes celebrity female cricket http://maharashtratimes.indiatimes.com/tv/cricket/articleshow/27433661.cms
Neha Rajpal has produced the movie Photocopy under her banner “Neha Rajpal Productions” which got released in partnership with Viacom18.
- Nehha participated in the World AIDS Day Rally organised by Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital at Powai, Mumbai to spread awareness on HIV and AIDS. She performed live at the event along with Indian Idol Winner Abhijeet Sawant and 2005 Saregama finalists
- Nehha is a Director in a Social Enterprise organisation called “Ekohealth”
- Nehha Rajpal has also sung famous serial’s title song Yeh Aap Beeti hai of Aap Beeti Serial.
- Chitra padarpan Puraskar 2016 – Best Lyricist (Photocopy)
- Chitra padarpan Puraskar 2016 – Best Music Composer(Photocopy)